The unexplained UFO reports from the files of the U.S. Air Force's Project
Blue Book UFO investigations.

Compiled by Don Berliner, for the Fund for UFO Research
the conclusions or views expressed in this publiction are the views of the
author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Fund for UFO
Research, Inc.


In January, 1974, I visited the U.S. Air Force Archives at Maxwell AFB,
Montgomery, Ala., to review the files of Project Blue Book as the first step
toward writing a book on the subject.

In a full week, I read all the "unexplained" cases in the original files and
made extensive notes, including the names and other identifying information on
all witnesses where given. The cooperation of the staff of the Archives was
excellent, and no restrictions were placed on my work.

A few months later, the files were withdrawn from public view so they could be
prepard for transfer to the National Archives in Washington, D.C. This
process involved making a xerox copy of almost 30 file drawers of material,
blacking out the names and other identifiers of all witnesses, and then
microfilming the censored xerox copy. The microfilm has been available to the
public atthe National Archives since 1976. The original Project Blue Book
files remain under lock and key at the Archives.

On almost every page of the 12,000+ case files, there are big black marks
where information tt could be used to cross-check Project Blue Book's
controversial work has been censored.

This includes the names of witnesses to widely-publicized cases, and even
names in newspaper clippings!

As it waerfectly legal for me to copy witness' names when I visited the Air
Force Archives, those names can be found in this report of 585 (less 13
missing) unexplained cases. And since the Privacy Act, which motivatd the
Air Force to censor the files in the first place, does not apply to reporters
or anyone else outside the Government, they can be used as the reader pleases.

Inasmuch as the book I planned to write hasever progressed beyond the
manuscript stage, I see no reason to keep this information under wraps any
longer. Perhaps it will encourage others to re-investigate cases and make the
results known.

"Unidentfied" says a great deal...and it says almost nothing.

Probably the most controversial aspect of the entire Air Force investigation
of UFOs was its handling of individual cases.

The means by which one case was determined to be "identified" and another
"unidentified" has no doubt fueled more arguments about Project Blue Book than
anything else it did.

For many years, Blue Book's most vocal opponents have insisted that the
standards by which cases were allegedly explained were grossly unscientific.
Blue Book's goal, according to those who held it low esteem, was to attach
some explanation to every case, regardless of logic or common sense. Examples
of Blue Book saying a violently maneuvering disc was an aircraft, or of
blaming a puzzling radar tracking on a supposedly malfunctioning radar set
which it never bothered to check out, are numerous in the popular UFO

And they are even more numerous in the files of Project Blue Book. The urgency
with which ue Book officials tagged answers onto cases without having done
the proper iestigation is obvious, though not proven. But if the Air Force
was so eager to label cases "identified", despite the lack of supporting
evidenc, then those few cases which it labeled "unidentified" presumay
withstood every attempt to apply every other kind of label. And so it may be
that those cases are truly unidentifiable in familiar terms.

Indeed, the Air Force defines "unidentifiable" cases as those which
"apparently contain all pertinent data necessary to suggest a valid hypothesis
concerning the lack of explanation of the report, but the description of the
object or its motion cannot be correlated with any known object or

To meet such criteria, a report must obviously come from a reputable source,
and it must not bear any resemblance to airplanes, balloons, helicopters,
spacecraft, birds, clouds, stars, planets, meteors comets, electrical
phenomena, or anything else known to frequent the air, the sky, or nearby

Unfortunately, the Air Force failed to stick to its own rules. Some of the
"unidentifiable" cases mst certainly can be correlated with known objects or
phenomena. But most of them cannot. Moreover, many of the so-called
"identified" cases cannot honestly be so correlated. But we are primarily
concerned here with those cases which Project Blue Bk openly admits it
tried to explain and failed.

The amount of detail in these cases varies enormously. Some cases -
frequently those which were well publicized at the time of the event - contain
considerable information, while others are vague and seriously incomplete.
Project Blue Book generally placed the blame for such incompleteness on the
witnesses, but it should take its own share of the responsibility. In
thousands of cases, there is no completed questionnaire in the Project files,
nor even any indication tha one was sent to the witness. And in most of the
instances where a questionnaire was filled out, it was never followed up to
get more complete answers to questions which the witnesses failed to deal with
properly. For much of the life of Project Blue Book and its predecessors,
there was no satisfactory questionnaire at all. And one of those used for a
lengthy period was so badly organized that a witness should not be held to
blame for giving incomplete answers.

Yet, despite all the roadblocks, manyreports are sufficiently complete to
tell a pretty clear story of a puzzling experience. With this data now
available, anyone can look at Project Blue Book's "unidentified" UFO reports
and make up his own mind.

July 3, 1947; Harborside, Maine. 2:30 p.m. EDT. Witness:
astronomer John Cole of South Brooksville, Me. Watched 10-15
seconds while ten very light objects, with two dark forms to
their left, moved like a swarm of bees to the northwest. A loud
roarwas heard.

July 4, 1947; over Emmet, Idaho. 8:17 p.m. PDT. Witnesses:
United Air Lines Capt. E.J. Smith, First Officer Ralph Stevens,
Stewardess Marty Morrow. Watched for 12-15 minutes while four
objects with flat bottoms and rough tops moved at varying speeds,
with one high and to the right of the others.

July 6, 1947; Fairfield-Suisan Air Base, California. Daytime.
Witnesses: Army Air Forces Capt. and Mrs. James Burniston.
Watched for 1 minute while one object having no wings or tail
rolled from side-to-side three times and then flew away very fast
to the southeast.

July 8, 1947; Muroc Air Base, California. 9:30 a.m. PDT.
Witnesses: lst Lt. Joseph McHenry, T/Sgt Ruvolo, S/Sgt Nauman,
Miss Janette Scotte. Watched for an unstated length of time
while two disc-shaped or spherical objects--siler and apparently
metallic--flew a wide circular pattern, and then one of them
later flew a tighter circle.

July 9, 1947; Meridian, Idaho. 12:17 p.m. PDT. Witness: Idaho
statesman aviation editor and former (AAF) B-29 pilot Dave
Johnson. Watched for more than 10 seconds from an Idaho Air
National Guard AT-6 while a black disc, which stood out against
the clouds, made a half-roll and then a stair-stepclimb.

July 10, 1947; Harmon Field, Newfoundland, Canada. Between 3 and
5 p.m. locl time. Witnesses: three ground crewmen, including
Mr. Leidy, for Pan American Airways. Watched briefly while one
translucent disc- or wheel-shaped object flew very fast, leaving
a dark blue trail and then ascended and cut a path through the

July 29, 1947; Hamilton Air Base, California. 2:50 p.m. PDT.
Witnesses: Assistant Base Operations Officer Capt. William
Rhyerd, ex-AAF B-29 pilot Ward Stewart. Watched for unknown
estimated 15-25 foot diameters, flew 3-4 times the apparent speed
of a P-80, also in sight. One object flew straight and level;
the other weaved from side-to-side like an escortond Dupui. Watched for unknown length of time
as 12-15 round, silver objects flew an unstated pattern.

Oct., 1947; Dodgeville, Wisconsin. 11
unnamed civilian man. Watched for 1 hour while an undescribed
object flew counterclockwise circles.

Oct. 14, 1947; 11 mi. NNE of Cave Creek, Arizona. Noon MDT.
Witnesses: ex-AAF fighter pit J.L. Clark, civilian pilot
Anderson, third man. Watched 45-60 seconds while one 3-foot
"flying wing"-shaped object, which looked black against the white
clouds and red against the blue sky, flew straight at an
estimated 380 m.p.h., at 8-10,000 feet, from NW to SE.

April 5, 1948; Holloman AFB, New Mexico. Afternoon. Witnesses:
Geophysics Lab balloon observers Alsen, Johnson, Chance. Two
irregular, round, white or golden objects. One made three loops
then rose and disappeared rapidly; the other flew in a st arc
to the west during the 3O second sighting.

July 29, 1948: Indianapolis, Indiana. 9:88 a.m. witness*:
James Toney, Robert Huggins, both employees of a rug cleaning
firm. One shiny aluminum object, shaped something like an
airplane's propeller, with 10-12 small cups protruding from
either blade. Estimated size 6-8' long, 1.5-2' wide. The object
glided across the road a few hundred feet in front of their
vehicle and apparntly went down in a wooded area. Sighting
lasted a few seconds.

July 31, 1948; Indianapolis, Indiana. 8:25 a.m. Witnesses: Mr.
and Mrs. Vernon Swigert; he was an electrician. Object was
shaped like a cymbal, or domed disc; about 20' across and 6-8'
thick, and was white without any shine. It flew straight and
level from horzon to horizon in about 10 seconds, shimmering in
the sun as if spinning.

July or August, 1948; vicinity of Marion, Virginia. Shortly
after sunset. Witness: Max Abbott, flying a Bellanca Cruisair
four-passenger private airplane. A single bright white light
accelerated and turned up a valley.

Sept. 23, 1948; San Pablo, California. 12 noon. Witnesses:
Sylvester Bentham and retired U.S. Army Col. Horace Eakins. To
objects: one, a buff or grey rectangle with vertical lines; the
other a translucent "amoeba" with a dark spot near the center.
The arms of the "amoeba" undulated. Both objects travelled vy

Oct. 15, 1948; Fusuoka, Japan. 11:05 p.m. Witnesses: pilot
Halter and radar operator Hemphill of a P-61 "Black Widow" night
fighter. Up to six objects tracked on radar, only one seen
visually. Dull or dark object shaped like a dirigible with a
flat bottom and clipped tail end. Six seen on radar separately
Pilot attempted to close on visual object, but i dove away fast.

Dec. 3, 1948; Fairfield-Suisan AFB, California. 8:15 p.m.
Witness: USAF Sgt., control tower operator. One round, white
light flew for 25 seconds with varying speed, bouncing motion,
and finally a rapid erratic climb.

Jan. 4, 1949; Hickam Field, Hawaii. 2 p.m. Witness: USAF pilot
Capt. Paul Storey, on ground. one flat white, elliptical object
with a matte top circled while oscillating to the right and left,
and then sped away.

Jan. 27, 1949; Cortez-Bradenton, Florida. 10:20 p.m. Witnesses:
Capt. Sames, acting chief of the Aircraft Branch, Eglin AFB, and
Mrs. Sames. They watched for 25 minutes while a cigar-shaped
object as long as two Pullman cars and having seven lighted
square windows and throwing sparks, descended and then climbed
with a bouncing motion at an estimated 400 m.p.h.

March 17, 1949; Camp Hood, Texas. 7:52 p.m. Witnesses: guards
of the 2nd Armored Division. While awaiting the start of a
flare firing, they watched, for an hour, while eight large,
gren, red and white flare-like objects flew in generally
straight lines.

April 3, 19; Dillon, Montana. 11:55 a.m. Witnesses:
construction company owner Gosta Miller and three otherunnamed
persons. One object shaped like two plates attached
face-to-face; matte bottom, bright aluminum top; 20' diameter,
4-5' thickess. It rocked or rotated in six cycles, descended,
rocked, flew, rocked; all this was very fast.

April 4, 1949; Merced, California. 10:20 p.m. witness: William
Parrott, former Air Force pilot and maor. One generally round
object with a curved bottom and dull coloring. The object gave
off a clicking sound until overhead. Parrott's dog reacted. 35

April 24, 1949; Arrey, New Mexico. l0:30 a.m. Witnesses:
General Mills meteorologist and balloon expert C.B. Moore and
others on a balloon launch crew. One white, round ellipsoid,
about 2.5 times as long as wide.

April 28, 1949; Tucson, Arizona. 5:45 p.m. Witnesses: Howard
Hann, Mr. Hubert, Tex Keahey. One bright, sausage-shaped object
was observed for 40 minutes while it rolled and flew fast.

May 5, 1949; Ft. Bliss, Texas. 11:40 a.m. Witnesses: Army
officers Maj. Day, Maj. Olhausen, Capt. Vaughn. Two oblong white
discs, flying at an estimated 200-250 m.p.h., made a shallow turn
during the 30-50 second observation.

May 6, 1949; Livermore, California. 9:35 a.m. Witness: C. G.
Green. Two shiny, disc-like objects rotated around each other
and banked. Then one shot upwards with a grey trail and rejoined
the other. The sighting lasted 5 minutes.

May 9, 1949; Tucson, Arizona. 2:30 p.m. Witness: M/Sgt. Troy
Putnam. Two round, flat silvery objects, estimated to be 25' in
diameter, flew 750-1,000 m.p.h. in a banked but steady manner.

May 27, 1949; South-central Oregon. 2:25 p.m. Witness: Joseph
Shell, ferrying SNJ trainer for Nrth American Aviation, from Red
Bluff, California, to Burns, Oregon. Five to eight oval objects,
twice as long as wide, and 1/5 as thick. They flew in trail
formation, with an interval equal to 3-4 times their length,
except that the second and third were closer together.

July 24, 1949; Mountain Home, Idaho. 12 noon. Witness: Henry
Clark, manager of a flying service, flying a Piper Clipper.
Seven delta-shaped objects, 35-55' in span, 20-30' long, 2-5'
thick; light colored except for a 12' diameter dark circle at the
rear of each. They flew in a tight formation of twos with one
behind, and made a perfect, but unbanked, turn. During the
10 minute sighting, they displayed decreasing smooth
oscillations Clark's engine ran rough during the sighting, and
upon landing was found to have all its spark plugs burned out.

July 30, 1949; Mt. Hood, Oregon. 9 p.m. Witnesses: Northwest
Airlines Capt. Thrush, two Portland control ower operators, and
one flying instructor. One object with one white light and two
red lights, maneuvered and hovered.

Feb 5, 1950; Teaticket, Massachusetts. 5:10 p.m. Witnesses:
Marvin Odom, former U.S. Navy fighter pilot, USAF Lt. Philip
Foushee, pilot from Otis AFB, and two others. Two thin,
illuminated cylinders, one of which dropped a fireball,
maneuvered ether and then disappeared high and fast after 5 minutes.

Feb. 24, 1950; Albuquerque, New Mexico. 1:55 p.m. Witnesses:
Municipal Airport Weather Observers Luther McDonald, Harrison
Manson. One white, slightly elongated oval was watched for 1.5
minutes through a theodolite while it flew straight and level.

Feb. 25, 950; Los Alamos, New Mexico. 3:55 p.m. Witnesses:
Twelve Atomic Energy Commission security inspectors. One
cylinderwith tapered ends, silver and flashing, flew slow and
then fast, fluttered and oscillated, and changed course.
observations by individuals varied from 3 seconds to 2 minutes.

March 3, 1950; Selfridge AFB, Michigan. 11:05 p.m. Witness:
st Lt Frank Mattson. One intense, dull yellowish light
descended vertically, then flew straight and evel very fast for
4 minutes.

March 20, 1950; Stuggart, Arkansas. 9:26 p.m. Witnesses:
Chicago & Southern Airlines Capt. Jack Adams, First Officer G. W.
Anderson, Jr. One 100' circular disc with 9-12 portholes along
the lower side emitting a soft purple light, and a light at the
to which flashed 3 times in 9 seconds, flew at not less than
1,000 m.p.h. It ws seen for 25-35 seconds.

March 27, 1980; Motobo, Okinawa. 10:30 a.m. Witness: USAF
radar operator Cpl. Bolfango. Tracked on radar for 2 minutes
while it was stationary and then movaet 500 m.p.h.. Visual
observation not detailed, only mentioned in summary.

March 28, 1950; Santiago, Chile. 3:15 p.m. Witness: M/Sgt.
Patterson, of the office of the U.S. Air Attache. One white
object observed for 5-10 seconds through binoculars while it flew
high and fast, crossing 30^ of sky.

March 29, 1950; Marrowbore Lake, Tennessee. 7 a.m. Witnesses:
real estate salesmen Whiteside and Williams. Six-twelve dark
objects shaped like 300-lb. bombs, estimated 5 feet long. Flew
500 m.p.h. and descended, making a noise like wind blowing
through the trees.

April 8, 1950; Kokomo, Indiana. 2 a.m. Witness: Earl Baker.
One grey metallic disc, 50' in diameter, 15' thick; top-shaped
with a "conning tower" at the top and three ports on the rim
giving off a blue light. It hovered for 2 minutes, then flew
away. Baker arod from sleep by his dog.

April 14, 1950; Ft. Monmouth, New Jersey. 2:30 p.m. Witness:
Army M/Sgt. James. Four rectangular, amber objects, about 3' by
4'. changed speed and direction rapidly; the group of objects
rose and fell during the 3-4 minute sighting.

May 7, 1950; Nine miles sough of Ely, Nevada. 6:45 p.m.
Witnesses: Mr. and Mrs. George Smith and their grandson. One
silvery white object hovered at 100' altitude, moved back and
forth for 10 minutes and then flew up and ay. Note in case
file: "No investigation."

June 27, 1950; Texarkaa, Texas. 7:50 a.m. Witnesses: Terrell
and Yates, employees of Red River Arsenal. One object, bright,
shaped like two dishpans face-to-face, flew straight and level,
fast for 4-5 secons.

July 13, 1950; Redstone Arsenal, Alabama. 5 p.m. Witnesses:
two skilled Arsenal employees including Mr. Wasburn. one
object, shaped like a bowtie, and like polished aluminum. Flew
straight and level, then one triangle rotated 1/4 turn in the
opposite direction and returned to its original position. The
object then made a right-angle turn and accelerated away after at
least 30 seconds.

Aug. 4, 1950; approx. 100 mi. SE of New York City (39' 35' N.,
72' 24.5' W.). 10 a.m. EDT. Witnesses: Master Nils Lewring,
Chief Mate Jacob Koelwyn, Third Mate, of M/V Marcala. One 10'
cylindrical object at 50-100' altitude, flying with a churning or
rotary motion, accelerated at end of 15 second sighting.

Aug. 20, 1950; Nicosia, prus. 1:30 p.m. Witnesses: USAF MATS
liaison officer Lt. William Ghormley, Col. W. V. Brown, Lt.
col. L.w. Brauer. One small, round, bright object flew fast,
straight and level for 15-20seconds.

Aug. 25, 1950; aprox. 250 mi. SW of Bermuda (29' 40' N., 67*
28' W.). 8 p.m. Witness: B-29 radarman S/Sgt. William Shaffer.
Radar observation, plus possible blue streak 3 minutes later.
B-29 followed unidentified target, then passed it at l/4-mile
distance, target followed for 5 minutes, then passed B-29 and
sped away. Total time of tracking: 20 minutes.
End of Part 4 of 4
There Is a book 5 I do not have it we hope that we can get a hold of
the other books if there is more then one.

[Editors note: This abduction describes the use ofan instrument to
find what is presumably an implant. ts use right on the subjects head,
suggests they might need to be that close to detect it. The aliens say
they come from a place that is ugly compared to Earth, and that they
would like to live here but can't. They say they will see the abductee
again. They also reveal that they know that our government will attempt
to keep the UFOs secret. A UFO hotline number 1(914)739-6830is given,
which is still in operation as of 9/4/88, with an answering machine to
receive reports; and also a PO Box number for Phil Imbrogno.]

The second case I would like to cover took place on July 19th 1984
during the peak of activity in the Hudson Valley. the sighting involved
a Close Encounter, Missing time and abduction. Ifi s was a real
expereince then the implications are fantastic. In all the cases tha I
chose to study all the witnesses related the truth,or what they thought
was the truth.There is no doubt in my mind that their stories are not
hoaxes since none would have nothing to gain bgoing public with their

Bill (as we shall refer to him) is a thirty two year old computer
programmer for a major scientific-engineering corportation that helped
design the major componets for the new NASA Hubble space telescope. n
July 19th 1984, at about ten-thirty pm, Bill was leaving work and
heading west on Highway I-84. As he approached the Taconic Parkway ra
in Dutchess county New York he noticed a very bright almost circular
object off to the north. The object seemed to be just sitting there in
the sky and the lights were very bright white. As he watched the object
it began to move and it was at that time he noticed a dark mass behind
it which blocked out the brighter light-polluted night sky. He continued
to drive on 84 and soon lost sight of the object. He then brushed the
entire incident off his mind and thought"Oh it must have been those guys
from Stormville flying those planes faking a UFO" He then drove on
listening to his radio

He then turned off the route 52 exit near Stormville New York and
began traveling north. The time now was close to eleven PM and the roads
were quite desolate. He came to a clearing where there was a large field
and noticed a large dark mass sitting in the field about 200 yards from
the road. At first he thought tat it was a new home,but then he knew
there was no house there since he went this way just last night and the
field was epty. As a matter of fact Bill drove this way home and passed
the field everynight and never saw a house there.

Bill slowed down the car"This thing was huge and dark",he said.The
strae thing was it was almost the same shape as a big barn,but it
seemed more tapered toward the sides and very smooth. As he watched, the
dark object rose into the air without a sound . This really upst Bill
since he was the only car on the road. The object then rose higher and
higher. All that Bill could see was the dark mass slowly rising nto the
air. It was now about twice as high as the trees and it moved slowly
towards Bill who w as still in the car. Bills radio then started to
sound "funny" he said that the music on the radio sounded like a tape
recorder with very low batteries.

Bill put the ca into gear and sped away from the object. His heart
was racing as he drove up the road at about fifty miles and hour. Bill
then lost sight of the object and continued to drive at a slower rate of
speed. After several minutes he notice d a glow up ahead over a hill. As
he approached the crest of the hill there the object was! It was about
3feet above the trees and was all lit up with rows of white and
yellow lights. He then stopped his car and turned off the engine and the
lights. He was oping that who ever was in the thing would not see him.
The object then turned off its lights and he could see this huge dark
mass slowly drifting toward him. The object passed right over his car,he
could now see its shape,it was triangular. Bill told m"I don't want to
make light of this,but the ship looked like one of the destroeyrs in
Star Wars" The underside was the same shape although I did not see the

The object passed over Bill, as he looked up he saw circular areas
underneath the UFO. These circular areas seemed to be like tunnels
leading into the object. Inside these circular tunnels there was a white
flashing,similar to the flashing of a white strobe light (we had several
reports of this white flashing effect from past CE cases in the Hudson
Valley, also the circlar areas have been reported numerous times
before). Bill told me there was no sound.He estimated its size to be at
least 300 feet from end to end.

Then something strange took place. The last thing Bill remembers is
watching it go over his car, he did not see it leave. The next thing he
knows he is at the bottom of the hill 600 feet from the position he was
when the UFO passed over his parked car. The object itself was gone. He
was not sure what time it was when he watched the object passed over his
car,but he feels it was most likely about eleven-thirty PM. The time was
now tweleve -fifteen. He started his drive home upset and with a very
stiff ck.

When he arrived home he told his wife about his sighting. She was
worried to begin with since he was almost and hour late. That night Bill
woke up yelling in the night "saying get away from me!" His wife said
that the nightmares continued for a while at least twice a week . Bill
told to me that the he was not sure of what the nightmare was, but he
knew something was after him. As time went on Billwas afriad to drive
at night alone. He even had to insist to his boss not to put him on the
evening or night shift at his job. Finally Bill wanted to find out more
since the experience of te UFO and the fearful dreams tormented him. It
wasn't until 1987 that Bill contacted me and told me his story. Bill
Had seen Budd Hopkins (author of the book INTRUDERS) on a number of
shows and asked me if would be possible for him to be hypnotized.

Hearing Budd on TV talk about he abductions made him fearful and he
wanted to make sure that this did not happen to him. I arranged to have
Bill meet with a certified psychologist that I occasionally use to
perform hypnosis. The following is a brief transcript of Bills encounter
under hypnosis. He first elated seeing the object on 84 and then the
object in the field and then in the sky over the hill, it is then that
his voice become s fearful.

Bill" I see it now its that thing! Its coming in my direction!. I am
going to turn off m car lights. maybe then wont see me and go away. Its
huge......Oh my God what is it!. Theres someone standing in the road he
is now walking toward the car. Who are you!...... He's saying something
to me "don't be fearful we need have been elected". Selected
for what, get away!. I feel strange like I am floating in the air,its
all dark. I am now on this table and these guys are all around me,six of
them. Two are at my head and two on the sides (two on each side). My
legs and arms are like dead weights I can't move them.

(Bill is then asked to descibe them)

"These guys are small, large heads with round eyes,the eyes are all
black I can see no pupils in them, they remind me of sharks eyes. They
are dressed in sometype of black and white skin type suits. I can't see
their hands. The one at my head is moving so me type of device that
looks like a portable car vacuum cleaner up and down the left side of my
head. It vibrates my entire head,it feels like a drill going through my
head... STOP! it hurts.. He tells me that they are looking for something
and found it.

I now can feel my legs and ars they are allowing me to get up. They
are very small only up to the bottom part of my chest (Bill is six foot
one inch) The others are now over some type of pannel. Two of them are
leading me by the arms. I asked them where they were from. The one on
my right leading said "We are from here" I didn't understand the answer.
I asked him if they planned to let me go. he replied "Yes but we will
see you again" He told me that they need us because they have trouble
living in our world. He said they comefrom a place which is very ugly
when compared to our world and they would rather live her,but can't. I
told him that I would remember and tell every one about this. He said I
would remember in time but there are forces in your own(?) which will
stop you from telling anyone about this experience." Bill then found
himself back in the car. Bill now recalls every aspect of the
experience. It was a very real experience to him.

There are about a dozen other cases similar to Bill's and Gail's. In
the Hudson Valley area.Can all of these people who have had UFO
abductions and sightings in this part of the country be experiencing
sometype of mass hysteria? I don't think so. The evidence indicates that
here is some type of non-human intelligence at work. If the case
histories of the total experiences are true then we all better work
together to get to the bottom of this.

In 1987 Peter Gersten a Peekskill New York attorney put together a
new organization called CONTACT. Peter who is known for his work in
obtaining UFO related documents from goverment agencies organized
CONTACT in response to the great number of lose Encounter cases in the
New York area. Peter had some of the top UFologist flown in from all
over the country to meet at his Peekskill home. Among them were Tracy
Torme, Budd Hopkins, Jim McCambell and this author. On September 27
CONTACT organized a free UFO public conference in Brewster New York. The
theme of the conference was to explore the adbuction phenomena and the
possibility that some people have been in contact with anon-human
intelligence. Speakers at the conference included John Keel, Whitley
Strieber and Budd Hopkins. Over 900 people attended the 12 hour
conference and 200 filled out forms who felt they had a contact

Then during the first several months of 1988 Peter Gersten dissolved
CONTACT and as of the date of this publication CONTACT is no lonr in
existence. The reasons for this are not clear but Peter still maintains
a UFO Hotline where callers can get up to date information about UFO
sightings. The caller can also leave their name and report their own
sighting on a tape. The UFO hotline number is 914-739-6830.

If the reader would like to reach me to report a sighting or
encounter I can be reached t PO Box 4218 Greenwich, Ct 06830

Ritorna alla pagina precedente

Ritorna alla Home Page